Node.js is quickly becoming one of the most popular programming languages among developers today, making it a valuable skill to possess. For those looking to learn Node.js and advance their career, a Node js training course can be an invaluable asset. This training course will provide an overview of what you can expect from this course, including topics covered, and other considerations when selecting the right program for your needs.
Module 1: Introduction
- What is Node.js?
- Feature of Node.js
- js Installation & configuration
- Where to use Node?
Module 2: Installation & Architecture of Node JS
- Downloading and installing NodeJS on windows 10
- File System Modeling in Node.js
- Directory and Path Resolution
- Create a simple node application
- Create a Terminal
Module 3: Node JS NPM
- Introducing NPM
- Initializing a Project Using npm init
- Understanding package.json
- Installing and using packages from npm
Module 4: Node JS Express Framework
- What is the Express framework?
- Installing Express.js
- Working Express Framework with Node js
Module 5: Building a REST API Using Node JS
- Introduction to REST API
- REST Architecture
- HTTP methods
- HTTP response
- Creating REST
- Testing REST
Module 6: Node JS Authentication with JWT
- What is JSON Web Token?
- Advantages of Node.js authentication with JWT
- The Need for JSON Web Token
- Structure of a JWT